TOUR OF LIMA
Want to speak to a real person for booking or questions? Chat, email, or text/call us at +1 (302) 316-5872
- Experience the captial of Peru!
- Excellent option for those who have an extra day in Lima before or after a trek
- Our guides are local Peruvians, fluent in English and have several years of experience leading tours
- Learn about Ancient Inca history
- Dinner at a local Peruvian restaurant
- Professionally guided tour of several museums
- Pick up and drop off directly from Lima Airport or local hotel
Prices are per person and in U.S. Dollars ($)
Price varies depending on size of group, flight times and pick-up location. Please inquire at time of booking.
- Daily departures available. We accept bookings for this tour up to 24 hours in advance.
- Consider adding this tour as part of a larger pacakage before you do a multi-day trek.
- A 5% Transaction Fee will be added to the total cost if you pay via credit/debit card. We are charged to convert and transfer money. We do our best to keep this rate as low as possible.
- Professional Guide
- Entrance tickets to museums
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Tips for guide
Lima Day-Tour Itinerary
The tour begins around 1pm with our private transportation picking you up directly from the airport or from your hotel. Our tour will take you through the great city of Lima. You will experience the city's 3 historic periods: Pre-hispanic, Colonial and Modern.
First, enjoy a panoramic view of “La Huaca Pucllana”, followed by touring Historic Downtown Lima. Downtown Lima is full of palaces, museums, mansions, churches and squares. The tour of downtown will end with a visit to the residential district in San Isidro and unforgettable views of the Pacific Ocean from the Miraflores District.
You will then visit several museums (admission is included)...BCR Museum, the Museo de Larco and the Complejo Monumental San Francisco and its Catacombs.
You will also visit: Plaza San Martin, Lima´s Cathedral, the Archbishop Palace and the Goberment Palace, among others.
EVENINGThe tour ends with dinner and a show! You will spend an unforgettable evening enjoying a wonderful buffet dinner and spectacular show featuring traditional dances, music and Peruvian folklore.
Recent Reviews from TripAdvisor
LARES & INCA TRAIL
Just got back a couple weeks ago from the 4 day LARES/INCA trail trek and had an absolutely amazing time! It ended up being a private tour with two other friends and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Michael, our contact back in the states, made planning effortless. He was always available for questions and made sure everything was ready to go once we arrived in Peru. Our guide, Eric, was fantastic! He was very knowledgeable about everywhere we visited and could tell he was passionate and truly cared about everything he taught us. He was also great about maintaining a sustainable trekking pace since none of us were used to the altitude. Truly blown away by the food from our chef during the hike and all the hard work our porter did for us! Camp was always set up and ready to go once we arrived. Food was delicious! Overall would definitely recommend to anyone coming to Peru to use Kusa Treks! Only wish we had done our other tours through them as well!
Huchuy Qosqo trek
3D/2N trek to Machu Picchu was amazing with the KUSA TREKS. Very professional and friendly approach.
FIRST CLASS SERVICE 👌👍
My friend and I booked a 2 day tour of the Sacred Valley, Macchupicchu and Waynapicchu with Kusa Treks. We are so happy with our experience . The service and proffesionalism was great. We definitely recommend anyone to this company. Eric was our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about every place we visited. The entire trip was so well coordinated with all our tickets and itineraries provided. Eric and his company did an outstanding job.